28.3.12

La liste beauté


1. Hyper pratique & écolo, ces lingettes démaquillantes réutilisables (plus de 300 fois!) s'utilisent seulement avec de l'eau. Après utilisation, direction la machine à laver!
These reusable make-up remover wipes are pratical and green. You can use it only with water and over 300 times!
Pack de 10 lingettes démaquillantes, Lamazuna

2. Indispensable pour les lendemains de soirées.
A must have for after party.
Touche éclat, YSL

3. Pour des cheveux brillants!
For shiny hair!
Masque embellisseur Elsève Nutri-Gloss, L'Oreal

4. Pour un bain relaxant.
For a relaxing bath.
Sels de la mer morte, Lamazuna

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! I am now following you. I hope you do the same and follow back. Thank You! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that YSL concealer so bad... Wish I had the money

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked your blog and I like it so much!
    Visit my blog , and if you want we can follow each other via GFC!
    Have a great dat!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete